Copyright Notice for www.1920-30.com
2006 by Robert Scott & www.1920-30.com.
All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of all the web-pages at www.1920-30.com and its associated services, web-pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Robert Scott ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to Robert Scott and "Web-Site" refers to www.1920-30.com. Only persons age 13 and above are allowed to use this website. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice are no longer acceptable to you, or you are under age 13, you should immediately cease use of this web-site.
2. You acknowledge that the www.1920-30.com web-site contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Robert Scott or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through www.1920-30.com. If you want to use any content of www.1920-30.com for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Robert Scott. The only exception being for students age 13 and over creating homework assignments or school projects (under supervision of a teacher) where permission is hereby granted for free and unfettered use.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Robert Scott or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the web-site any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Robert Scott, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Robert Scott the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on www.1920-30.com without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on www.1920-30.com that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Robert Scott. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Robert Scott or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Robert Scott.
5. We trust that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of this web-site and that you agree with the terms described above.